viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Post six


Violence on television: When I was a child I have always seen a lot of television and all kinds of programs, from infieles to telemonitos; So I consumed all the different programs that the television brings to the audience and how it is inferred, I saw a lot of violence on television, but even so, I did not become an obsessed adult with violence, and in general, all my friends who passed for that reason, they did not become sadistic people either, which is why I think it does not matter that they broadcast violence on television.
Cloning: I believe that cloning is a source of many future investigations, so the human being should investigate more on this subject, imagine in the future to be able to send a clone of oneself to do the duties of the home
Immigration: Where I live there are many immigrants living, Haitians, Colombians, Peruvians, Venezuelans, and under my experience they are very friendly, even more respectful than Chileans, also that coming to Chile creates a mixture of cultures and thus enrich our country, for that and other reasons I am totally in favor of immigration
Having pets at home: Having pets is the best thing that can happen to a young person, the propriety of a pet teaches responsibility, and it has been demonstrated that having an animal nearby when one feels stressed or sad it helps to mitigate these negative emotions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario