jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

post IV: My future job



As a child I always think about the future of my life, I wanted a job which make a lot of money and being the boss of a company to do whatever I want. When a grew up I prefer an easy profession, that I don’t have to work a lot and don´t take a lot of responsibilities. Now my expectation of my future job has change a little, I want to work in something that bring me some challenges and problems to solve to the community.
When I get graduate of my actual career I want to work in something associated with the natural resources and natural parks, but for doing this I have to go to the south of Chile, because all the natural parks or natural reserves are situated in the south, and this is the area which have the most of the environmental problems in the country. I want to work specifically with the issues related with the lack of environmental education to the rural communities, and I think, they are the ones who should most have access to this kind of education, because they are the ones who live there, next to the woods, then they are important actors in the use of forest resources and the care of these.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario