viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Post 3 : My profession

When a was in the school, none career seemed very interesting to me, none of them can attract my attention. But one day 1 week before to take the PSU an university fair went to my school, so I decided to attend to the fair, because in these fairs the monitors give free pens and free candies, the lemon candies are my favorite. So in that fair I approached to a stand without any candy or souvenirs, but the name, brochures and images caught my attention.
The girl in that stand show me the curriculum of the career, their subjects and classes. She told to me that in this career the students go out in a lots of field trips along all the country. Also explain to me that in her career the professors teach to the students how to understand the physical and natural phenomenon that happen in the environments, how to make a sustainable use of their recourses and how take care of species in extinction hazard.
All the things that this girl told to me helped to make the decision of what profession I would like to do for the rest of my life.

1 comentario: