martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

My favorite Piece of technology


The fidget Spinner


A fidget Spinner is a type of stress-relieving toy, which is invented in 1990, but it was not until 2017 that it became a popular object. A basic fidget spinner consists in 3 blades that spin around a bearing, the materials of productions of the Fidget Spinner including brass, stainless steel, titanium, copper and plastic. The toy has been advertised as helping people who have trouble with focusing or fidgeting (such autism or anxiety). The Experts were divided on this claim, with some supporting it while others disputed its scientific basis and argued the toy may actually be more distracting.


The first time when I see a fidget spinner was on a video in Youtube since then I think the fidget spinner is the greatest invention of the decade, maybe of the century Compared even with fire, the wheel or the Internet.

1 comentario:

  1. jajajajaxd the first time that I saw a fidget spinner was in a video that you sent me, I can do better tricks than you now jiji

    ResponderEliminar