martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

My Expectation of a new Semester

My expectations of this new semester aren’t too high. I want to be more receptive with the different kind of people and attitudes that I'll meet, try to put more effort to the studies, because I’m a little lazy but I really like the career that I chose, so I’ll do my best this semester with the grades.
I Expect that this semester I go to meet new people, I want to be less shy. Also This semester I want to finish the driving course, so I can be more useful to my family, I’ll take my mom to my grandparents’ house and visit them.
I think this semester I’m going to grow up in different ways and harness the time to have a lot of fun.

1 comentario:

  1. You do not have high expectations but at least you have clear goals. Good luck in that.

    ResponderEliminar