martes, 20 de junio de 2017

A Photography

This Photography I've took the last year on the bus that I take to go to my home, and have a funny story.
One day after the University I pretend to go to my house and sleep all the afternoon so I take the subway to the station “Cal y Canto", and then I go to the bus-stop to wait for the bus to take me to my house, and when the bus get arrived I took it and the bus came empty so I go to take a sit to make mi travel more comfortable. When I have finally sit I looked the sit in front of me and it was a sopaipilla with mustard and mayo, but I don’t put too much importation until I saw a boy approaching to that sit without looking the sopaipilla in it and when he start to get sit in that place I Faster warned to him, then he take noticed of the sopaipilla and take a sit in other place… I felt like a Hero.


2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jjajajajaja did you eat the "sopaipilla" after you saved the boy? As you are very gluttonous

    ResponderEliminar